Funding from the Shetland Retailers Association and the BID Resilience Fund has enabled information posters and safety starter kits to be made available for up to 150 Shetland retail businesses.
Local designer, Lou Jackson has assisted with the creation of a series of information posters and marketing messages for businesses. They are designed on the theme of ‘Think Local First’ and I would encourage them to be widely used to show a united approach from businesses and encourage local loyalty from customers.
They are free to use and some have spaces for businesses to enter their own specific information such as opening times, website addresses or other contact details. (please download PDF to complete text fields)
The pack includes:
- WELCOME LETTER sets out the reasoning for having a shared approach to giving information to customers
- BUSINESS CLOSED poster if no service provision is available
- OPENING HOURS poster for premises where goods or services are available
- WORKING FROM HOME poster for businesses operating, but not in the office
- OPERATING DETAILS poster for specific information, opening times or contact info
- SAFETY PROCEDURES poster detailing safety instructions for customers entering your premises (in line with government advice)
The Safety Starter Pack includes:
- 1 or 2 x Hand sanitiser with pump dispenser (500ml)
- Up to 4 floor markers with a ‘stay 2m apart’ message
These items have been funded by the Shetland Retailers Association with remaining funds and I thank the Association on behalf of all recipients, for their contribution.
Funds and therefore supplies are limited. Therefore, to receive these you will need to order them. Packs will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis and priority will be given to retail businesses which are customer facing.
Download the ORDER FORM HERE. Once complete, just click the email address at the bottom to automatically email the form as an attachment.
Extra supplies can be ordered – this is intended as a goodwill starter pack.